Friday, August 22, 2014

Find Your Blog Content on Pinterest

Have you ever wondered if your blog content has been pinned on Pinterest?  There's a really easy way to find out!


First, you'll want to type this into your browser:  http://pinterest.com/source/YOUR BLOG.com

So for me, it's http://pinterest.com/source/nearlyhandmade.blogspot.com

From there, you can see who has pinned what and even how many times it has been repined!  It's such a useful tool to see what content has been popular as well as where some of your blog traffic is coming from!

So, to all of you who have pinned and repined from Nearly Handmade, thank you for helping my little blog grow!

If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, you can do so here!

Janice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice!
    How are you and you kiddos doing? I hope all is well :0)
    This post is fantastic. I'll have to check this out!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)