Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sneak Peak: Tile Job

I promised a sneak peak of what has been keeping us so busy the last two days (while my mom is hanging out with the kiddos! You are the best, Gigi!)

Running a half marathon today (to train for the full marathon in October!):


Power tools & a way to stay "hydrated":



A beautiful thing:  Laying some tile!


Looking forward to giving some more details on that bathroom soon!  We are in turbo mode trying to get this all done before we pick up the kiddos tomorrow!  Grouting in the morning!

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)