Thursday, June 6, 2013

Makeshift Vases

I collect jars.  It's been a problem for several years now.  Mustard, jelly, pickles, olives, salsa, sour kraut, salad dressing... any glass jar.  Well, every once in a while, I drag them all out and come up with something to do with them.  I mentioned that I planned on using all of these spray painted jars on my new mantel display that you can see in the background.  It didn't quite work the way I expected so I had to come up with another way to use them.  I collected them onto a circular planter tray, added a few flowers, & I'm instantly pleased!  I'm so happy I didn't have to pack them away again!



Does anyone else have bizarre collections that you don't know why you're collecting them and don't know what to do with them?  Do you have a great idea for jars?  You know I have plenty!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)