Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Balloon Surprise!

Our baby girl is turning three!  She just recently started sleeping in a big girl bed and even more recently started venturing into our bed at 8 am... every morning.  I can't complain, though.  8 is a very respectable hour!

Well, thanks to the power of Pinterest, I decided to surprise attack her with balloons and force her to break through some streamers in order to get to our bed.  I'm fully anticipating her to freak out and scream.  But I know once she realizes what happened, she'll be thrilled.  I hope she talks about this all day.

I've seen this done so many ways by so many people
that I couldn't possibly give everybody credit... 

I'll be back with more birthday details later!  I'm looking forward to enjoying more cake with my little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day little momma! And thank you for making me a Gigi. Boy! How I love her. Looking forward to the party:-)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)