Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Find: Play Outdoors!

I'm drooling over this swing set.  And so is my almost three year old!  Yes, Yes, Yes, Please!!

This set was built by a sweet blogger's dad.  Unfortunately there aren't too many details on how to construct this yourself, but it looks like just enough inspiration to make your own plans.  What do you say, dear husband?

You can find her blog Here!

On a separate note, my little brother is turning 23 today!  I don't know how that is possible.  Happy Birthday, Eric!  I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with him and the rest of my family this weekend.  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, too!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)