Monday, April 1, 2013

Hawaii 2013: Photo Book


Once the kiddos got to bed, I spent the majority of the night working on our Hawaii photo book.  My mom gave me a code for $20 off a photo book.  Score! Thanks mom!  I try to never pay full price for these little gems.  I love using photo books over printed pictures for so many reasons.  The cost is significantly less per picture, and the organizational factors are above all else.

We do any major vacations as a separate book but then also make a "Family Year Book", too!

Here are a couple high lights from our vacation in photo book format:







I find that we look back through all of our books way more often than if we just kept the pictures on our computer.  How do you keep your vacation and family memories organized? 

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)